Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last weekend

Last weekend, I did not stay home. On Saturday, I went to Queen Sirikit Centre which there was Book Festival with my friend,Kong. There were many sale books until 10% to 80%.I walked so long time because I wanted to look almost of books. I like to read many kinds of book so I brought about 20 books, all of them were fantasy books, I think I can use imagine when I read fantasy books. I paid about 4,000 baht but I did not care because all of books are useful for me and I think, it so cheap for 20 books. I brought 4 books for my brother, they were about cartoon of science. When I finished, my friend and I went to Siam, we saw a movie about sport,Ping-Pong at Siam Discovery, it did not enjoy for me I felt disappointed about it.

On Sunday, I woke up late then I hurried to leave home because I had to test about my English level at Wall Street, it like A.U.A. When I got the score, I thought I should participate about this test. If I had another time I would participate. After I finished talk to P'Yuth, he was an officer of Wall Street, I went to Queen Sirikit Centre again because I wanted a book that it was end on Saturday. Then I went to JJ. Market cause I did not want to go home now.I walk for long time and looked for something for my friend's birthday.There were many things that I wanted to buy but I just brought a necklace. When I brought it I came home and prepared for start the new term at ABAC.

No comments: