Saturday, November 24, 2007

Loy Krathong Day


Loy Kratong is Thai ceremony that celebrated on the full moon in November. The people invent the small tray made of banana, leaves, they called Kra-Thong. People place a candle and incense sticks in their Kra-Thongs and then float them on a local river or pond for apologize the goddess of the waters. Almost everywhere establish this ceremony such as; the temple, restaurant and etc.


"Kra-Thong"

This year, Loy Krathong Day is 24 November 2007, I went to the temple near my home with my family. There were many people who live around this temple, they can float their krathongs and make merit. There were many booths sell many things such as foods, drinks, toys,firecrackers,and etc.


About ABAC, thedre were Loy Krathong festival on Friday,23 November 2007, It was established at M building and C building. At M building, there were many booths sell many kinds of foods and drinks,for faculty of law they sell fruit water mix with soda that they use Raw-Ja-Ruad to be the named of booth. There were many shows on the stage in front M building, almost the shows was joke dancing. At C building, there were Noppamas contest and shows from many faculties or clubs. Noppamas of law won the contest, everyone in faculty of law were happy.







Before I went to Loy Krathong festival at ABAC, I went to Suwanaphumi campus to be staff with my friends because there was legal quiz that students from many high school join this legal quiz. My duty was hand out the questions to the students so I was tired because there were many questions and I had to walk and stand for 4 hours.


On last Monday, ABAC had another fair, it was AU Game that established at Suwanaphumi campus. My friends and I were cheer group for faculty of law. There were many contests such as cheer leaders, cheer groups, decolation stands, and etc. There was futsal championship between school of law and school of management. Futsal is a kind of sport that like football but race in indoor. Although law was lost by score 6-4, there were no one blame them because they do it fully.


No comments: