Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!! 2008





I went to Lopburi with my family during new year festival, we celebrated with other relatives, there are 11 person; my grand mother, my uncle, my aunt and my cousins. We were draw lots, everybody laugh I think that night everyone were happy. We count down together that I never did it before because I alway count down on computer with my friends.




Rabbit

On Saturday,13 January, I just bought a new rabbit, it is white and so cute because my old rabbit was died,it named Puala, it is female; white and brown hair, black eyes. It was died because my friend named Keng brought it to his home, he took my rabbit into his rabbit's cage then my rabbit was died, I do not know the true"Why the rabbit died?" because he did not tell me. I felt sad. I bought a new because I want to take care it by myself, I think if it was died again I would not buy rabbit. My rabbit is white hair, pink ears and red eyes, it ia female and 2 months years old. I did not give a name to rabbit yet.



>>>> my old rabbit, Paula


>>>> my new rabbit

No comments: